Small business owners wear many hats. Let me take away one of those hats by being your copywriter-on-call. As a small business copywriter with experience spanning big business, not-for-profit, solo businesses and everything in between, I know how to find the right words to help your business shine.
Small business copywriting services
As a small business, it can be hard to stand out against your bigger competitors and their deeper pockets. With my mix of public relations experience, writing flair and SEO knowledge, I can help you to connect with your desired audiences.
My small business copywriting services include:
- website copywriting including SEO
- blogging and content marketing
- marketing materials, including brochures
- annual reports, government submissions and award entries
- press releases
- fact sheets
- bios and corporate profiles
- case studies and testimonials
- opinion articles
- speeches and presentations
- email including newsletters, direct mail and autoresponders
- public relations strategy and messaging development
- media training
How do I work?
So if now you’re thinking that it sounds like my skills are a good fit for what you need, you’re probably wondering how much it’s going to cost. I will provide you with an upfront project quote that includes all research, client liaison, writing time and two rounds of approvals. Here’s the process:
- Get in touch to discuss your project
- I’ll send you a briefing form to gather some details about you, your business and what you are trying to achieve (don’t worry if you can’t complete everything!)
- We’ll organise a time to speak by phone or Skype to fill in the gaps and allow me to get a feel for your business and what tone of voice will be appropriate
- I’ll do any further research as required
- I’ll do a first draft of the copy – you can expect this within a week, often sooner
- You’ll review the first draft (and hopefully love it!)
- But if you don’t love it, or if there’s just little tweaks, don’t worry – two rounds of reviews and edits are standard inclusions in my pricing structure
I look forward to hearing from you!