Get crystal clear on your message
Do you know why you’re in business? What makes you different from your competitors? Why your customers choose you?
For many businesses, the answer to those questions is no. And that’s a shame, because being clear on those factors can help your business to stand out in a crowded marketplace and come up with marketing and communications messages that truly connect with your prospects and customers.
Why use me?
I’m an experienced communications professional who’s spent almost two decades working with big multinationals, local small businesses and iconic Australian not-for-profits. I take my professional qualifications in communications and marketing, blended with practical experience to help small businesses like you craft stronger and more successful communications and marketing strategies.
After a workshop, you can expect to be clear on:
- What you do
- Who you do it for
- What makes your business different
- How you prove your worth to prospects and customers
- What messages and methods you can use to connect with your desired audiences and move your business forward
What to expect in a communications strategy and messaging workshop?
We’ll typically start with a brief overview of some key concepts in communications and marketing theory. We’ll then start digging deep into your business, your industry and competitive environment, and who your current and desired customers are. We’ll be looking to define what makes you different, how you can communicate that honestly and authentically, and finding evidence and proof to back up any claims you want to make.
After the workshop, I’ll provide you with a messaging framework document and an overview of key opportunities for your business. Ongoing marketing and communications plans can also be developed as an additional element.
I can also help you with:
- Media training: Find out what the media is looking for, understand how to interact with journalists, and workshop interview skills and techniques so you can be confident in your media outreach.
- Blogging and social media strategy: Book a workshop to develop a comprehensive blogging, content marketing and social media strategy – together with a calendar – so you’re never left wondering what to talk about again.
What does it cost?
Half-day and full-day workshops are available for clients in the Sydney CBD, lower north shore and northern beaches. Workshops start at $495 for a half-day session with up to four team members. You’ll be provided with a comprehensive presentation, notes materials and a post-workshop report detailing key messages and opportunities.
Ready to get started?
Fill in my online form or give me a call to have a no obligation chat about what you need and I’ll put together a proposal for you.